Iskandarliving Forums • <!-- IF S_IN_MCP -->Moderator Control Panel • <!-- ELSEIF S_IN_UCP -->{ UCP } • <!-- ENDIF -->View topic - Promo Starbucks?

Promo Starbucks?

What’s good to eat, buy, do, and where to do it all! Found a great place to relax? Share it here.
And where can I buy toilet paper?

Promo Starbucks?

Postby ThamWei » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Im craving starbucks rite now. Did have any promotion for starbucks during christmas or new flavor coming soon? If have, what kind of promo and flavor? Maybe someone want to treat me ? Hehehhee :P
ThamWei

Re: Promo Starbucks?

Postby KcKeong » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:17 pm

Starbucks released some Christmas designs of their cards and they look awesome!
You surely would like to grab one....
Btw, It's Christmas everywhere is decorated with Xmas theme....Pavilion especially is fantastic...I like their design
KcKeong

Postby rolyo » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:48 pm

I remember they got a Toffee Nut Crunch Latte, sounds great, still haven't try how it tastes....
KcKeong wrote:Btw, It's Christmas everywhere is decorated with Xmas theme....Pavilion especially is fantastic...I like their design

No only that I think a few contest is on going if we follow the contests' instructions....Wonderful!
rolyo

Postby anakjohor » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:44 pm

rolyo wrote:No only that I think a few contest is on going if we follow the contests' instructions....Wonderful!

Which one?? Organised by Pavilion or what, never heard of contest like this....Need to take picture with the deco?
anakjohor

Postby anakjohor » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:00 pm

KcKeong wrote:Btw, It's Christmas everywhere is decorated with Xmas theme....Pavilion especially is fantastic...I like their design

Not only inside of the centre court, there are also Christmas trees outside of the mall.
The lighting is also nice.
If somemore can participate in contest lagi best...
anakjohor

Postby balokliat » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:51 pm

KcKeong wrote:Starbucks released some Christmas designs of their cards and they look awesome!
You surely would like to grab one....
Btw, It's Christmas everywhere is decorated with Xmas theme....Pavilion especially is fantastic...I like their design

Pavillion is too far for me and its always heavy traffic jam at that area :!: others shopping mall also have christmas deco, purposely go to bukit bintang there really waste time
balokliat

Postby BossLiew » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:06 pm

balokliat wrote:Pavillion is too far for me and its always heavy traffic jam at that area :!: others shopping mall also have christmas deco, purposely go to bukit bintang there really waste time

Bukit Bintang's traffic is smooth most of the time....Mid Valley is much more congested
Last time when I went Pavilion I saw Christmas deco by Celcom, that one can get a Iphone X if lucky enough....
But I didn't take picture because there was crowded
BossLiew

Postby rolyo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:50 pm

anakjohor wrote:
rolyo wrote:No only that I think a few contest is on going if we follow the contests' instructions....Wonderful!

Which one?? Organised by Pavilion or what, never heard of contest like this....Need to take picture with the deco?

I know one of them which is organized by Celcom....
Just take a picture then can take part....
This is hold outside the mall
I want to upload a picture about this here, but here is only allowed to post picture 20px x 20px which is will be extremely small....
rolyo

Postby anakjohor » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:10 pm

rolyo wrote:I know one of them which is organized by Celcom....
I want to upload a picture about this here, but here is only allowed to post picture 20px x 20px which is will be extremely small....

Okay thank you...
Seem like very easy, must be a customer of Celcom to take part into this?
Does anyone knows the prizes?
anakjohor

Postby Aini » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:32 pm

anakjohor wrote:
rolyo wrote:I know one of them which is organized by Celcom....

Okay thank you...
Seem like very easy, must be a customer of Celcom to take part into this?
Does anyone knows the prizes?

Its just some easy steps to join the contest. The prizes included iphone x, dji spark drone, huawei nova 2 and some vouchers :) I've joined the contest yesterday, grab the chance!
Aini

Return to Eating, Shopping and Leisure activities