Iskandarliving Forums • <!-- IF S_IN_MCP -->Moderator Control Panel • <!-- ELSEIF S_IN_UCP -->{ UCP } • <!-- ENDIF -->View topic - free toothbrush for pegnant mummy

free toothbrush for pegnant mummy

Discuss parenthood, childcare, playschool, educational, family and international school issues.

free toothbrush for pegnant mummy

Postby rolyo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:21 am

hi, i would like to share some info with everyone which i think is a really goods news and important info for pregnant lady.
i come across with this info when i do some research last week.
this website showed that more than 60%of lady in Malaysia suffer from sensitive teeth and bleeding gums during pregnancy, it is a common disease among pregnant mother.
this website recommend pregnant mummy to change the ordinary toothbrush to softer bristles toothbrush to brush ther teeth while pregnancy.
you can also go this webiste to sign up for a free toothbrush.
http://southernlion.com.my/en/product/tips_hypersensitivity_during_pregnancy.html
pregnant mother and mummy with kids below 1 year old is entitled for the free toothbrush.no harm to visit the webiste right?
you can also introduce your pregnant friends to try since the toothbrush is free.
rolyo

Re: free toothbrush for pegnant mummy

Postby monicatongs » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:08 pm

actually gingivitis is very common during pregnancy, most of the pregnant woman have such problem.. but then it will disappears magically as soon as the baby is born! so no need to worry.. i did experienced gum bleeding problem during my pregnancy also..so i would suggest all the pregnant woman must change the ordinary toothbrush to toothbrush with softer bristles to brush your teeth, so that it wouldn't hurt your gums and teeth..i strongly recommend pregnant mother to try out Systema Sentisive 0.02m. toothbrush because i used this brand when i was pregnant and it works! less pain and bleeding..this toothbrush provides 9 times cleaner along the gum lines compared to ordinary toothbrush and it is using the 0.02mm tappered bristle..price is also quite reasonable which is only RM10 each and you can purchase it from any shopping mall or pharmacy..
monicatongs

Postby ginarie » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:46 pm

yes yes.. recently my gums keep bleeding.. especially after my meal and also when i brush my teeth, sure can see blood..
i just have 2 months pregnant only now.. kinda worry lah..
i use the mild salt to rinse my mouth always so that it can kill the bacteria inside my mouth and also in my gums..
i would like to go sign up and get a free toothbrush and try also! see is it so effective or not.. hope that it can help my situation..
ginarie

Postby yiti » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:15 am

i am agree with the link shared by rolyo.
pregnant mummy that having gum bleeding issue, should't leave this issue unsolve.
for your info, the bacteria will gather there and swallowed by yourself when you swallow the saliva. this will affect the baby which can potentially bring on preterm labour.
last year,when i preganant, i also having gingivitis, i keep a habit which is brush and floss my teeh twice a day and also after every meal.
i even bring along my tooth brush with me to anywhere with me and keep it in my bag so that i can brush my teeth anytime when i need.
i can see an instant improvement after doing so for few weeks.
yiti

Postby bazaoyu » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:43 pm

hi all, i am just pregnant for 2 and a half months also.. recently my gums also always bleeding when im brushing my teeth..
anyway, thanks everyone for sharing the solution ya..
and thanks rolyo for sharing the link, i had go to Southern Lion website to apply the free Systema toothbrush! hehe.. hope it works on me as well..
for those who not yet apply, fast go apply lah cause very easy steps only..
there's a link at the bottom of the website, just click in and sign up your details and facebook account then done! easy right? hehe..
bazaoyu

Postby yeeyee » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 am

rolyo wrote:hi, i would like to share some info with everyone which i think is a really goods news and important info for pregnant lady.
i come across with this info when i do some research last week.
this website showed that more than 60%of lady in Malaysia suffer from sensitive teeth and bleeding gums during pregnancy, it is a common disease among pregnant mother.
this website recommend pregnant mummy to change the ordinary toothbrush to softer bristles toothbrush to brush ther teeth while pregnancy.
you can also go this webiste to sign up for a free toothbrush.
http://southernlion.com.my/en/product/tips_hypersensitivity_during_pregnancy.html
pregnant mother and mummy with kids below 1 year old is entitled for the free toothbrush.no harm to visit the webiste right?
you can also introduce your pregnant friends to try since the toothbrush is free.

Tq.. I register just now
yeeyee

Postby ongyan » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:13 pm

wow free toothbrush for pregnant mummy...i 4 months pregnant and having gum bleeding issue..
can i know how to handle bleeding gum problem´╝č
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU4vMbbJO5I ,i think bleeding gums can cause health problem..
as i know in the market a lot of brands advertise sensitive toothpaste, but i never really know about sensitive toothbrush..can tell me more? tq
ongyan

Postby joy66 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:27 pm

hey.actually bleeding gums during pregnancy is normal because of hormone changes...
you must use sensitive toothpaste and also the toothbrush as well because the soft bristle cleans between the gums..
No harm to try use sensitive toothbrush to lessen gum bleeding..
joy66

Postby tcandy » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:14 pm

joy66 wrote:hey.actually bleeding gums during pregnancy is normal because of hormone changes...
you must use sensitive toothpaste and also the toothbrush as well because the soft bristle cleans between the gums..
No harm to try use sensitive toothbrush to lessen gum bleeding..

i know most popular brand for sensitive toothpaste is sensodyne,
never think of sensitive toothbrush ler.
tcandy

Postby exclopsia » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:32 pm

definitely softer bristle will reduce the gum bleeding.. its not necessary to consult a dentist if we can take good care of our oral cavity..
hypersensitive toothbrush is quite rare in the market but you can refer to this website to find out more about it..hope that can solve your problem =)
exclopsia

Postby jennychua » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:42 pm

i'm interested...if wan to get the free toothbrush need to fill in form...lazy lah.later ask my hubby help me to register..hehe
jennychua

Postby ongyan » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:14 am

so appreciate for provide the sensitive toothbrush info..i'm happy to get the free trial toothbrush for pregnant mothers..
as i know there is another way besides using sensitive toothbrush, u can try use baking soda http://www.dynamicdentalinc.com/blog/bi ... th-Healthy
ongyan

Postby babylaw » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:47 pm

actually to take care of teeth self hygiene is important ..
we need to brush teeth everyday and floss at least twice a day. no consume too much sweets. try to take more calcium and vitamin C.
you can to use a softer toothbrush and use a tongue scraper to remove fungi & bacteria, dont be lazy to visit the dentist during pregnancy..
babylaw

Postby matternova » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:41 pm

I'm glad that I'm free of this gum bleeding problem throughout my pregnancy..normal toothbrush works for me.. =)
matternova

Postby roxsmooth » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:42 pm

Ideally..toothbrush has to be changed after 3 months of usage..first, because there will ge germs sticking on it. second, the used bristle is not efficient in removing plague anymore..has to be more cautious if you are pregnant.. tips from http://southernlion.com.my/en/product/tips_change_and_store_toothbrush.html good day people !!
roxsmooth

Postby ongyan » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:17 am

so good to get so much info from you all...after go through all these i just know oral care is not only about type of toothbrush, but is the period of changing toothbrush for every 3 months
now i'm interested to buy this toothbrush,can share any review or testimonial of this Systema Sensitive Toothbrush?
ongyan

Postby nada » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:06 pm

thanks for sharing
nada

Return to Parenting and Education