Iskandarliving Forums • <!-- IF S_IN_MCP -->Moderator Control Panel • <!-- ELSEIF S_IN_UCP -->{ UCP } • <!-- ENDIF -->View topic - Pump 2-3times a week. Crazy times

Pump 2-3times a week. Crazy times

Car; Carpool; Coastal Highway; EDL; Living in JB & Commuting to SG; Looking for Driver; Rapid Transit Link (RTL); MACS; Malaysian Driving Licence; Maps; Puteri Harbour Ferry Schedule

Pump 2-3times a week. Crazy times

Postby Aini » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:11 am

Working on the go to meet clients is one thing. but need to pump that much times in a week is also crazy. till the staff told me to collect points under their campaign.. under petronas. Their staff even know me.
Aini

Re: Pump 2-3times a week. Crazy times

Postby rolyo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:48 pm

me too.. im lives at johor and working at singapore.. so, still looking for petrol pump that can save more..
i'm also want to try petronas petrol.. but 1L just get 1points rite.. that's why im not using petronas.. hahaha
rolyo

Postby socky88 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:40 pm

rolyo wrote:me too.. im lives at johor and working at singapore.. so, still looking for petrol pump that can save more..
i'm also want to try petronas petrol.. but 1L just get 1points rite.. that's why im not using petronas.. hahaha

lol... im using petronas.. u know that petronas now got promotion for each liter that u pump, u will get 3x extra points! and petronas petrol not like other.. so, u may survey before make ur own conclusion hehehe
socky88

Postby Segovok » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:12 am

Aini wrote:Working on the go to meet clients is one thing. but need to pump that much times in a week is also crazy. till the staff told me to collect points under their campaign.. under petronas. Their staff even know me.

you car are drinking the petrol is it? pump so many times per week, you always drive to where?
hmm, you always pump same petrol station is it? thats why the staff also know you, haha
i think its good also for you to collect point since you everytime pump so many times, or you are driving motor?
Segovok

Postby Segovok » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:15 am

socky88 wrote:lol... im using petronas.. u know that petronas now got promotion for each liter that u pump, u will get 3x extra points! and petronas petrol not like other.. so, u may survey before make ur own conclusion hehehe

seriously? that is so much point compare with other, but almost same with rm1 = 1 pont, but now petrol around rm2 per litre 3 point getting from petronas mesra, nice man.
you use petronas since long time ago? i was use bonuslink, but now the petronas mesra promotion point so easy earn, thinking to switch
Segovok

Postby freyafreya » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:19 pm

rolyo wrote:me too.. im lives at johor and working at singapore.. so, still looking for petrol pump that can save more..

haiyaaa... did u know that now petronas loyalty card do a promotion for each liter, u will get 3x points... and i really love to use petronas cause, the petrol can long last im just pump 3-4 days once....
freyafreya

Postby freyafreya » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:24 pm

Aini wrote:Working on the go to meet clients is one thing. but need to pump that much times in a week is also crazy. till the staff told me to collect points under their campaign.. under petronas. Their staff even know me.

yeahhh.... if compare petronas with others brand, i think petronas more convenience.. it can be use for petrol and things at their mart to collect points.. like some of petrol station is more on fuel points only...
freyafreya

Postby yeeyee » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:49 pm

Segovok wrote:
seriously? that is so much point compare with other, but almost same with rm1 = 1 pont, but now petrol around rm2 per litre 3 point getting from petronas mesra, nice man.
you use petronas since long time ago? i was use bonuslink, but now the petronas mesra promotion point so easy earn, thinking to switch

yupppp... before dis im using bnslnk but its too hard to get points.. sometimes my points not key in the system.. im not sure whether the station machine or else.. until my friend said better use petronas loyalty card.. im using maybank credit card to get 8x extra points..
yeeyee

Postby love3 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:22 pm

im using bonuslink and petron miles card before.. but both of it a bit disappointing me.. coz i need to wait for long time to collect points... so, when i saw this thread, i'm attract to use petronaas card.. coz of the 3x points and other benefits that i will get.. hehehehe
love3

Postby Aini » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:42 am

love3 wrote:im using bonuslink and petron miles card before.. but both of it a bit disappointing me.. coz i need to wait for long time to collect points... so, when i saw this thread, i'm attract to use petronaas card.. coz of the 3x points and other benefits that i will get.. hehehehe

Is exchanging the point having issue? Yes but if you dont mind to change over.. then it has no issue. The point i really hope is here to stay.
Aini

Postby Aini » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:47 am

yeeyee wrote:
Segovok wrote:

yupppp... before dis im using bnslnk but its too hard to get points.. sometimes my points not key in the system.. im not sure whether the station machine or else.. until my friend said better use petronas loyalty card.. im using maybank credit card to get 8x extra points..

Wow... not in the system.. thats really bad. since its quite alot of points also right. My parents collect points but never exchange since my primary school. So i wonder how many point there is?
Aini

Postby Aini » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:51 am

freyafreya wrote:

haiyaaa... did u know that now petronas loyalty card do a promotion for each liter, u will get 3x points... and i really love to use petronas cause, the petrol can long last im just pump 3-4 days once....

I never really pump at other station so im not to sure on last longer. because i prefer stick to one and continue. no need to make a huge hassle of changing station and having so many cards. dont you think so?
Aini

Return to Transport Matters