Iskandarliving Forums • <!-- IF S_IN_MCP -->Moderator Control Panel • <!-- ELSEIF S_IN_UCP -->{ UCP } • <!-- ENDIF -->View topic - US $$$ going up ?..

US $$$ going up ?..

Credit Card; Deposits for Subsale; Drafting a Will; Insurance; Loans; Opening of Bank Account; Procedure for Buying from Subsale; Procedure for buying from Developer; Remittances; Taxes;

US $$$ going up ?..

Postby mspimples » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Today straits time mention US will ctrl printing of currency, so usd may strengthen and more expensive.
Izzit a good time to change more...
mspimples

Re: US $$$ going up ?..

Postby Jill09 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:22 pm

I also think its going up from now till end of the year but unless you need USD , you may get stuck with it if we're wrong. So do think about that. You can also play the market via dual currency account to leverage on rising currency and at same time earn some interest.For me RM and SGD I will use, but USD ......may get stuck.Not much use for it.
Jill09

Postby mspimples » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:17 pm

I intend to change more... Next time go holiday can use :geek:
mspimples

Postby Jc0203 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:51 am

mspimples wrote:I intend to change more... Next time go holiday can use :geek:

FED is issuing new series US dollar notes around 3rd week Oct. old notes still can use. But be careful where u change your USD and keep the receipt. If u are caught using counterfeit notes , you at least have the receipt to proof. This is a real. There are a lot of USD counterfeit out there. They are very good counterfeit that some expert also miss.

My husband changed from SG airport before flying off to from American Express also Kenna counterfeit. He was caught at the Universal Studio and was detain there for more than an hour. Heng, he have the receipt with him. They gave him free ticket into Universal studio.
Jc0203

Postby mspimples » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:23 am

huh got such thing also.... think I better don't change... change rm better
mspimples

Return to Financial Matters