Iskandarliving Forums • <!-- IF S_IN_MCP -->Moderator Control Panel • <!-- ELSEIF S_IN_UCP -->{ UCP } • <!-- ENDIF -->View topic - What if there is one all benefits credit card ??

What if there is one all benefits credit card ??

Credit Card; Deposits for Subsale; Drafting a Will; Insurance; Loans; Opening of Bank Account; Procedure for Buying from Subsale; Procedure for buying from Developer; Remittances; Taxes;

What if there is one all benefits credit card ??

Postby tcandy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:30 pm

which credit card can give us all the benefits and privileges ? I dislike bringing so may card in one bag and making it very bulging. may be becuz i use all different cards due to the benefits that the banks offer.. i need rm5k per month just to cover my petrol, dining, travel fees, shopping, rental, car installment and so on.. im thinking to remove the multiple card and left only 1 card.. GST and annual fees are burden.
tcandy

Re: What if there is one all benefits credit card ??

Postby Manny » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Credit cards need to pay annual fees, why you want to keep so many? After all you will just be in a lot of debt, so i think it is better to think carefully before you get one. Apart from that, all credit cards have complication redemption policies too... after all you wont get any useful benefits. :roll:
Manny

Postby alexasusu » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Was in the same shoes as you do previously, but what i do was cutting off those unnecessary card, not just helping my purse from bulging but also reduced burden for annual fee and other loathsome of problems. Just focus using one card that will serve you well, that provide those beneficial privilege like cash rebate for petrol etc etc.
alexasusu

Postby BladeW » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:13 am

Just to share with you all, I am a average business man who flys around often around asia. Currently using the Citibank Premier Miles Amex credit card (citibank.com.my / pmamex) which i think suits me the most. Because I usually have to buy ticket and claim company, this card that earn points when you spend can be used to redeem more tickets for me to go on holiday ;) Smart right? Beside that, when the card is approved, you are also entitle to receive 60,000 complimentary Enrich Miles point that can redeem free flight to Europe, which I plan to go with my wife during April nest year.
BladeW

Postby freyafreya » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Oh my.. just wish i having the ability getting myself a card, even just ONE. :roll:
freyafreya

Postby avelc » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Welcome to the forum, alexasusu and freyafreya!
avelc
Asst Administrator

Postby bazaoyu » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:35 pm

i like to use it when online book things like hotel ar... and also when insufficient funds lo... very convenient...
bazaoyu

Postby Kristan » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:17 pm

One card is enough la bro. Try to remove the one with bad services, and expensive charges one. Sometimes, we pick card by looking at the rewards and benefits. may be u can choose those that give you cashback. save in return of spending, just my 2cents.
Kristan

Postby tcandy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:55 am

BladeW wrote:Just to share with you all, I am a average business man who flys around often around asia. Currently using the Citibank Premier Miles Amex credit card (citibank.com.my / pmamex) which i think suits me the most. Because I usually have to buy ticket and claim company, this card that earn points when you spend can be used to redeem more tickets for me to go on holiday ;) Smart right? Beside that, when the card is approved, you are also entitle to receive 60,000 complimentary Enrich Miles point that can redeem free flight to Europe, which I plan to go with my wife during April nest year.

Thank you Blade! I went to understand more about the card because I am a regular traveler, for business and holiday. Surprised to see they also offer discount on dining and unlimited access to plaza Premium Lounge. I do meet the requirement of spending at least RM3000 per month, and yearly fee of RM600 not so bad too. will be applying for the citibank premier miles amex next week with hubby! :D
tcandy

Postby pahangboy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:31 am

If you pay your bills in full, no need to pay Annual fees.

When the time comes, just call them and ask to waive off !!

If they refust (which is very very very rare), just cancel the card and move on...
pahangboy
Contributor

Return to Financial Matters