Iskandarliving Forums • <!-- IF S_IN_MCP -->Moderator Control Panel • <!-- ELSEIF S_IN_UCP -->{ UCP } • <!-- ENDIF -->View topic - What document to bring for borrowing personal loan ?

What document to bring for borrowing personal loan ?

Credit Card; Deposits for Subsale; Drafting a Will; Insurance; Loans; Opening of Bank Account; Procedure for Buying from Subsale; Procedure for buying from Developer; Remittances; Taxes;

What document to bring for borrowing personal loan ?

Postby tcandy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Planing to apply loan for rm90k for educational purposes in UK.. this is my first time of applying loan, so wanna know about the interest rate.. which bank give lowest interest rate ? plan to repay within 4 years, so roughly how much shud i pay every month ? this is my first loan from bank.. what else do i need to bring to bank ?
tcandy

Re: What document to bring for borrowing personal loan ?

Postby Odyssey » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:41 am

Contact your regular bank n ask them about the types of loans that r available for u as each type of loan carries with it different interest rates. You can also go online to investigate your options further, as in personal or educational loan. Shop around to find a lender offering the best terms. Compare the loan terms before you apply. Keeping in mind that the interest rate on the loaned money is only one of several options you must consider. You'll also want to see a schedule of fees and understand any PENALTIES that apply to missed payments or loan defaults.

They will ask for you age, proof of residency, letter fm your institute confirming that ur course of study, past employment if any (salaried or self employed) n may run a credit worthy check on u. They may also require someone willing to act as guarantor. And of cos, there is the various admin fee n charges, but some lenders may waive these.

Basically, just call/visit ur bank to hv a chat n they will answer all ur queries n guide u along.

Good luck!

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/how_2076667_apply-p ... z2lhsau8uT
Odyssey
Past Asst Administrator

Postby bazaoyu » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:51 pm

for personal loan, i think u can go to any bank lo since the interest rate is the same.
like alliance bank, RHB, standard chartered or other banks......
and the documents required are also the same one lo, 1 photocopy of IC (front & back), 3 months pay slip, 3 months latest bank statement or epf statement, one copy of bank acc for disbursement purpose..
after submit the docs, the bank will check the CCRIS and CTOS with bank negara in order to revert back to you
normally, most of the bank will take some time to process, so u hv to wait lo..
oh ya, for personal loan, normally the bank will charge u processing fee ler.
bazaoyu

Postby sunflo0303 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:43 am

I wont take risk if I were you..alot of my friend got bankrupt because cant pay the debt!
Interest nowadays is way too high..for example loan RM20k for 3 years already end up with 6k interest..scary!
sunflo0303

Postby Odyssey » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:49 am

Welcome Sunflo0303, hope u enjoy ur stay here.
Odyssey
Past Asst Administrator

Postby tcandy » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:04 pm

bazaoyu wrote:for personal loan, i think u can go to any bank lo since the interest rate is the same.
like alliance bank, RHB, standard chartered or other banks......
and the documents required are also the same one lo, 1 photocopy of IC (front & back), 3 months pay slip, 3 months latest bank statement or epf statement, one copy of bank acc for disbursement purpose..
after submit the docs, the bank will check the CCRIS and CTOS with bank negara in order to revert back to you
normally, most of the bank will take some time to process, so u hv to wait lo..
oh ya, for personal loan, normally the bank will charge u processing fee ler.

oh my god, then will it take long time for this process ? i dont wanna waste my time on waiting. if i could know earlier that im good to apply this loan then only i go.. do u guys know any way to know that im eligible for taking this loan ?
tcandy

Postby Odyssey » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:13 pm

tcandy wrote:
oh my god, then will it take long time for this process ? i dont wanna waste my time on waiting. if i could know earlier that im good to apply this loan then only i go.. do u guys know any way to know that im eligible for taking this loan ?

U can try calling n talking to the bank first. How to tell if u r eligible or not when we don't hv anything on ur background. Do yourself a favor, go to the various bank website and do that call. Good luck
Odyssey
Past Asst Administrator

Postby BladeW » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:59 pm

sure apply from Citibank lah, im applying mine as well, they got many benefits lah
so i strongly recommend citibank lor
last 2 days i went to meet the PL Officer, and i realized that we can get the approval within 30mins.
how fast it is! and the interest rate is very low lo
if u borrow RM90k, and repay it in 4 years, your monthly istalments is only RM2569.10.
check out here for more : http://www.citibank.com.my/english/personal_loan/personal_loan.htm?lid=MYENCBGOLMITLCitibankPersonalLoan
BladeW

Postby pahangboy » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Wah bro BladeW...you are spokesman for Citibank huh?

Hear the name citibank only....you appear...ha ha ha...

Out of your 5 post...you talked about Citibank in 3 of them....

:roll:
pahangboy
Contributor

Postby mspimples » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Maybe he is Citibank banker. :mrgreen:
Ah boy boy. U so obervant. :lol:
mspimples

Postby pahangboy » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Bingo MsPimples....seen many of with interest type in other forums....
pahangboy
Contributor

Postby BladeW » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:45 pm

pahangboy wrote:Wah bro BladeW...you are spokesman for Citibank huh?

Hear the name citibank only....you appear...ha ha ha...

Out of your 5 post...you talked about Citibank in 3 of them....

:roll:

I am just interested to pump information about something I know. Anyway dun need to look for me for personal loan.. go directly to the bank lo.. i didnot earn you commission mah
BladeW

Postby pahangboy » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:35 am

Ha ha ha ha...ok lah..

Just curious...

There are other infos. too that you can add value...

Don't seem to be too biased towards citi ler...ha ha ha..

Cheers.
pahangboy
Contributor

Return to Financial Matters