Iskandarliving Forums • <!-- IF S_IN_MCP -->Moderator Control Panel • <!-- ELSEIF S_IN_UCP -->{ UCP } • <!-- ENDIF -->View topic - How to top up?

How to top up?

Discuss living in, moving to Nusajaya or simply chit-chat with other forummers. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle.

How to top up?

Postby ThamWei » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:31 pm

hey friends , i heard my classmate mentioned about an apps can top up for prepaid card, i am not sure what apps is it , can anyone help ?
ThamWei

Re: How to top up?

Postby balokliat » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:33 pm

ThamWei wrote:hey friends , i heard my classmate mentioned about an apps can top up for prepaid card, i am not sure what apps is it , can anyone help ?

hey i think i know which apps you are looking for , is it the Boost apps ? i saw it at this link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW7TeI4cLsU&t=2
balokliat

Postby Segovok » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:01 pm

ThamWei wrote:hey friends , i heard my classmate mentioned about an apps can top up for prepaid card, i am not sure what apps is it , can anyone help ?

hmm, is that still got ppl use prepaid ah? i feel that prepaid very troublesome, and so hard to trace the record....
most of us are using postpaid nowadays bah, some more postpaid more worth than prepaid...
Segovok

Postby Segovok » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:39 pm

balokliat wrote:

hey i think i know which apps you are looking for , is it the Boost apps ? i saw it at this link...

by watching this video, i get to know more details of boost, but then i'm thinking, instead of giving the coupon or credit, why dont we just give the cash, so child can decide whether save the money or spend on somewhere...?
Segovok

Postby KcKeong » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:32 pm

Segovok wrote:

hmm, is that still got ppl use prepaid ah? i feel that prepaid very troublesome, and so hard to trace the record....
most of us are using postpaid nowadays bah, some more postpaid more worth than prepaid...

actually why not, i also using the prepaid service. i think this is the best way to control my credit
and now this apps help me to top up faster and easier, just simply like this apps
KcKeong

Postby KcKeong » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Segovok wrote:
balokliat wrote:

by watching this video, i get to know more details of boost, but then i'm thinking, instead of giving the coupon or credit, why dont we just give the cash, so child can decide whether save the money or spend on somewhere...?

gift is more worth than cash, believe me bro
I gift to my girlfriend something , then she super touched , it's really more valuable than the cash, might try out la this apps
KcKeong

Postby ThamWei » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:03 am

balokliat wrote:

thanks for the link you shared ya, i think it is the apps i am looking for , thanks ya
this link help me to know better about the apps and how it works
ThamWei

Postby ThamWei » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:14 am

KcKeong wrote:
Segovok wrote:

actually why not, i also using the prepaid service. i think this is the best way to control my credit
and now this apps help me to top up faster and easier, just simply like this apps
ThamWei

Postby balokliat » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:00 pm

I heard of this apps before, it is called boost. Many of my friends who are using prepaid are using this apps recently. U may go to google play store and have a try on it.
balokliat

Postby balokliat » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:02 pm

Segovok wrote:

There are still people using prepaid as they may not spend so much on phone call or internet. I think it depends on people perspective regarding whether to choose prepaid or postpaid as both of the type of telecommunication will have their own advantages and disadvantages as well.
balokliat

Return to General Discussion