Iskandarliving Forums • <!-- IF S_IN_MCP -->Moderator Control Panel • <!-- ELSEIF S_IN_UCP -->{ UCP } • <!-- ENDIF -->View topic - any new mobile games recommend for me?

any new mobile games recommend for me?

Discuss living in, moving to Nusajaya or simply chit-chat with other forummers. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle.

any new mobile games recommend for me?

Postby ThamWei » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:54 pm

i am a games lover which like play the games has more challenges to me such as dota tournament
but recently i know a games which name se7en racing games. i heard that many people are playing this games
i also interested to play it but i don't know anything about the games
so anyone can recommend for me?
ThamWei

Re: any new mobile games recommend for me?

Postby balokliat » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:37 pm

i know this games from my friend, the games is provided grand prize waiting for the winner but at the same time the games have t&c to join it
so i only can suggest that you have to visit the games website for getting more information
balokliat

Postby balokliat » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:09 am

ThamWei wrote:i am a games lover which like play the games has more challenges to me such as dota tournament
but recently i know a games which name se7en racing games. i heard that many people are playing this games
i also interested to play it but i don't know anything about the games
so anyone can recommend for me?

As far that i know, Se7en Gear game is racing cars mobile game that currently having game hero tournament that being held by celcom. There are so many people join this tournament to get the cash prizes that being provided for the winner. You can search the game at the playstore and download it then try to play it first.
balokliat

Postby BossLiew » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:35 pm

As far that i know, Se7en Gear game is racing cars mobile game that currently having game hero tournament that being held by celcom. There are so many people join this tournament to get the cash prizes that being provided for the winner. You can search the game at the playstore and download it then try to play it first.

So far this games is quite challenges for me to played it and it need gamer to qualified first before join the tournament. The tournament start from 7 July until 6 November 2017 which is the tournament period..So if you interested to join the tournament hurry up
BossLiew

Postby KcKeong » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:06 pm

BossLiew wrote:

So far this games is quite challenges for me to played it and it need gamer to qualified first before join the tournament. The tournament start from 7 July until 6 November 2017 which is the tournament period..So if you interested to join the tournament hurry up

there will be a lot of terms and conditions if we wanna join tournament and sadly it goes to this game as well
if we wanna join se7en gear competition then we must be a Celcom or Xpax user hurmmmmm
KcKeong

Postby KcKeong » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:52 am

some more as I know that the tournament will charge some amount on the player when player need upload their score on the player board..So I suggest that player should be careful and want know all detail of the games before you start to play it
KcKeong

Postby BossLiew » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:26 am

KcKeong wrote:some more as I know that the tournament will charge some amount on the player when player need upload their score on the player board..So I suggest that player should be careful and want know all detail of the games before you start to play it

Charge on the player is a small amount but don't forget that the tournament is provided grand prize as the winner had announced for the round 1..So if you guys are interested with the tournament don't give up come and join the tournament together before the due date for 2nd round
BossLiew

Postby balokliat » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:18 am

BossLiew wrote:
KcKeong wrote:some more as I know that the tournament will charge some amount on the player when player need upload their score on the player board..So I suggest that player should be careful and want know all detail of the games before you start to play it

Charge on the player is a small amount but don't forget that the tournament is provided grand prize as the winner had announced for the round 1..So if you guys are interested with the tournament don't give up come and join the tournament together before the due date for 2nd round

I can see my friends are super liked this game and it makes me decided to download it and play with them together because I can guess that they will sure playing this game from tonight until tomorrow morning... haha such a crazy fans right. this is the way we just enjoy our public holiday haha
balokliat

Postby ThamWei » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:03 pm

BossLiew wrote:

Hmm that is true because the winner for round 1 of tournament is announced as now player who are join the tournament is fight for round 2 of winner but the prizes is real and big which waiting for winner
ThamWei

Postby ThamWei » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:05 pm

KcKeong wrote:there will be a lot of terms and conditions if we wanna join tournament and sadly it goes to this game as well
if we wanna join se7en gear competition then we must be a Celcom or Xpax user hurmmmmm

Hurh it was easy way to solve the restrictions by which to buy a new sim then player are qualified to join the tournament..By the way it was my suggestion but it must depend on the tournament player
ThamWei

Return to General Discussion